About Aspire Health
In collaboration with Montage Health and Salinas Valley Health, Aspire Health is committed to inspiring every individual to live life to the fullest. Our mission is to improve the health of all by bringing together people, providers, payers, and community partners to promote wellness and deliver the best possible care.
Aspire Health is supported by an entire network of care:
Aspire Health’s Medicare Advantage plan is a nonprofit health plan created by Monterey County physicians and top-rated hospitals who understand the community and its health. As the only local Medicare Advantage health plan, Aspire Health Plan’s sole purpose is to improve care and coverage for Monterey County through:
- Access to care
- Coordination of care
- Ensuring members receive the best value
Formerly known as Community Health Innovations, the population health division of Aspire Health was created to improve health and well-being in Monterey County. It offers programs and services that help people live their best lives through:
- Collaborating with doctors and hospitals, health plans, patients, and community partners to promote wellness, improve care, and help lower healthcare costs for everyone
- Finding solutions to help people overcome barriers to good health — financial, emotional behavioral, and clinical — so they can be more active, more independent, and more in control of their health
- Helping communities in our county address major health issues, including the current diabetes epidemic
Established in 1961, Coastal—a subsidiary of Aspire Health—specializes in self-insured (self-funded) employer groups and delivers affordable, tailored healthcare benefit solutions, including:
- Expert third-party claims administration
- Access to regional PPO options
- State and national provider panels
Coastal continues to empower employers to take control of their benefits, offering a full scope of professional and independent healthcare administrative and management programs.